The Project consists of 3 claim groups (Noseworthy, Newman and Hepburn) comprising a total of 11,600 acres or 4,700 hectares, strategically located northeast of Cochrane, Ontario, in the metal endowed central north Abitibi greenstone belt.
1) Historical exploration includes more than 70 RC drill holes returning encouraging results that include 18 samples greater than 1,000 ppb (1 g/t) gold and the highest returning 38,000 ppb (38g/t) gold1;
2) The Project is situated along structural corridors hosting world class discoveries, operating mines, and significant past-producing operations;
3) Nearby, historical production from Normetal Mines and the recent (Perron) gold discovery by Amex Exploration which returned 15.5 g/t gold over 15.8 meters within 12 kilometers of the Project (Amex NR-June 16-2022);
4) Numerous iron formations and shear zones proximal to a late granitic pluton has gold deposit analogies to the Musselwhite gold mine in northern Ontario; and
5) Excellent access and infrastructure.